Data Scientist, Analytics Developer (Novice, Junior, Mid, Senior)Data Scientist, Analytics Developer (Novice, Junior, Mid, Senior) https://www.razrsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Razr Solutions Razr Solutions https://www.razrsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
RAZR Solutions operates with the highest level of integrity by focusing on creating the greatest benefit possible to members of our team, our clients, and our community. We believe by taking care of these core responsibilities, everything else will fall into place.
RAZR Solutions is looking for talented, driven individuals to make a difference for their country, and develop their career for ever increasing challenges. We are looking for individuals who want the freedom to contribute to meaningful projects with likeminded teammates for a purpose. If we’re doing these things, we know we will have fun along the way and develop lasting relationships.
We allow you to advance your career without dealing with corporate politics. There’s a freedom that comes with applying your talents to a cause you believe in.
RAZR Solutions offers full health care benefits, 401K, competitive salaries, + many other benefits.
An exciting opportunity to work for a start-up on a large Government contract in Alexandria near Springfield Metro. Work on developing an AWS Big Data Analytics system using all the latest open source technology. The position requires a TS/SCI clearance, CI Poly is desired.
An exciting opportunity to work for a start-up on a large Government contract in Alexandria near Springfield Metro. Work on developing an AWS Big Data Analytics system using all the latest open source technology. You must be a US Citizen, and a clearance is desired, a CI Poly is most desired.
Novice Positions – Bachelor’s degree with 0-3 years experience
Junior – Bachelor’s degree and 4-8 years of experience
Mid-Level – 9-11 years with Bachelor’s degree, or 7-9 years with Master’s degree.
- Experience developing analytics for big data platforms in cloud environments.
- Experience developing code on distributed environments using Spark, Storm.
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical discipline
- Development of algorithms using Scala, Python, Java on ML platforms
- Experience with cloud technologies like: Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Storm, Mesosphere, PaaS, Accumulo, Map Reduce, NiFi, Cassandra, Graph Analytics
- AWS Developer, or Architect certification